Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Grow too fast, not fair..

I really think I might have a talk with God! Why do our kido's, our little babies that take so much time growing in our tummies have to grow so fast?

My beautiful baby boy is already rolling over, grabbing his toes, giggling and just getting so stinkin big!!! in 9 month clothing and not even 5 months old yet!!! Geez! Little Payton is finally saying more and more and although I am so proud of her, it just reminds me how big she is getting.

I have been in bed for two days with the crummy old stomach bug and just sitting listening to the family without me, yes it has been sad, I miss holding my babies- but I highly recommend it someday, it has given me the chance to sit back and listen. Reminds me how wonderful my husband is for starters- he cracks me up, you can hear him say "I am going to get you" and you just hear Payton's little feet prancing all around as she giggles the most cutest little giggle ever. Then you have our little birdie, Brayden- squealing every chance he can, especially when she runs near by him. I wonder what he is thinking in his head, I bet it is something like "oh man I can't wait to do that, looks pretty fun", he is so precious and just loves his big sister. He really thinks she is all it now let me tell ya, and Payton, oh she knows it, I think she will have Mister Man wrapped right around her finger like daddy is. Man she is smart.

I sure miss them being tiny, when they had to be swaddled by their daddy or they would cry, gosh those were the days- days are getting better watching them grow, but I am def the type that enjoys the newborn stages.

Anthony complains about the toys, but it brings tears to my eyes to think one day they will be too big for them. I want them to be babies forever, boo hoo.

Sure missing them tonight, kind of made my hubby mad and came out of the room to get a few video's of Bray to send to Nana. Then I ended up helping put her to bed, I know he was trying to keep them from getting sick, but I couldn't stand it, for the most part I don't think I go them sick, lol. He is such a great dad, def nothing better than knowing if something happens to me they will be just fine with their daddy- well that is up until it is hair time for Payton, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment