Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 24 2011- The Farm

I am not sure how long I lived here with my brother and sister, a dog named Pete and my mother and real father- but I remember it... I also have sooo many memories with my mama and Ron- my brother and sister and cousins Brandy and Brad - memories of dance contest, hide and seek and one time Brandy ran into the bob wired fence :(, little Buffy- a shitzu we all hated but loved in one (we used to take a fishing pole and throw it at little buffy to aggrevate him) he was the meanest little cutest thing in the world.  A couple of funny memories- i think we might have snuck some wine and snuck out the window, but always had to sleep in the room with the big brass bed!  We also gathered most holidays to Mama and Ron's wonderful home cooked meals and let the grandkids run all over the house. 

It was a beatiful place, but most importantly Mama and Ron made it out... they explain the seconds it took for their beautiful home to crumble around them on News 9 and it brings chills and tears to my heart!  Mama keeps talking about Payton's pillows she was sewing and Ryan later found some angel food cake still in foil and he ate it, hehe.  Ron pulled out a ski that we all learned how to ski on for the first time "woody".  Mama's eyes lit up everytime we found a picture, her china, etc... it was so sad. 

We all worked so hard as a family to help get it cleaned up and salvage what we could.  Wonderful friends came out to bring food and drinks.  That house will be soooooo missed!  Mama and Ron are planning to rebuild this year.  The two are literally litte love birds and just grateful they have each other. 

Before, house added on and 3200 sq ft.























 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment