Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Just not good at this!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well I knew it had been a long long time since i blogged but man didn't realize this long.  So much has changed and happened!  Starting my new photography business so super pumped to be able to share my wonderful photos with friends and family! 

I have to say I couldn't have done it without Payton!!!  She truly inspires me.  It is amazing the things that happen with her and then I sit back and think about the changes I need to make!  I went entire month to meetings about investing, who to invest a small business with, etc.  Then it hit me, if I a going to invest, do what I love and be inexpensive about it! 

I took this picture with my cell at the park, just walking and fell in love with it!  A little photo shop and man does it take my breathe away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment